The very popular GolfVisions Player's Pass is back for 2023! For 2023, all of the included golf is in Chicagoland with ALL of your favorites returning. Please click here to view the actual booklet, including weekend time restrictions and blackout dates that may vary slightly by course.Specifically, Benefits of the 2023 GolfVisions Player's Pass Include:
- NINE CHICAGOLAND ROUNDS. Eight (8) 18-hole rounds (golf & cart) and one (1) 9-hole round (golf & cart) in Chicagoland. Play each round at a different GolfVisions course in the Chicagoland area: Broken Arrow GC, Chapel Hill GC, HeatherRidge GC (9), Hughes Creek GC, Midlane CC, Mill Creek GC, Oak Grove GC, Tanna Farms GC, Village Green GC.
- FOUR CHICAGOLAND GREENS FEES. Four (4) 18-hole greens fees (cart fee required) in Chicagoland. Redeem each greens fee at a different GolfVisions course in the greater Chicagoland area: Bittersweet GC, Bonnie Brook GC, Lake Bluff GC, Settler's Hill GC.
- THREE CHICAGOLAND "PLAYER'S CHOICE" GREENS FEES. Three (3) 18-hole greens fees are "player's choice" each featuring a selection of three-four different courses.
- ONE DISCOUNTED ROUND. One (1) 18-hole round (golf & cart) for $35 at Foxford Hills GC.
- PLAYER'S PASS PREFERRED RATES AT ALL PARTICIPATING COURSES. Come back and play many of your favorite courses unlimited times at the Player's Pass preferred rate. Click here to view Player's Pass preferred rates, which are valid anytime weekdays, after 1pm weekends, with a handful of blackout dates.
- ADDED VALUE: One 25% discount on your food purchase for a group of up to four people.
- An individual may hold only one GolfVisions Player's Pass membership per season.
- An individual may purchase multiple GolfVisions Player's Passes (i.e., for a spouse, a friend, members of his/her foursome, for gifting or convenience); however, only one may be for personal use and a unique name and e-mail address MUST be provided for each additional Passholder when completing your online purchase. E-mail is our ONLY way of transmitting program updates. Photo ID and GolfVisions Player's Pass membership card (contained in GolfVisions Player's Pass certificate booklet) are required to redeem vouchers and access GolfVisions Player's Pass preferred rate.
- Passholders may play together using their complimentary round vouchers or using the GolfVisions Player's Pass preferred rate. However, Passholders playing together using their complimentary vouchers or preferred rates may not book more than two consecutive tee times at any facility. Groups larger than eight will be charged rack rate beyond the first eight Passholders.
- All vouchers are facility-specific and redeemable only at course(s) specified on voucher. This is a cross-promotional program and its full value is realized by golfers eager to experience multiple courses.
- Additional terms and conditions are outlined at right; please review carefully and accept to proceed to purchase.
GolfVisions Player’s Pass Membership Terms & Conditions: Please Read Before Continuing
Please carefully review the terms and conditions of GolfVisions Player's Pass membership before proceeding to purchase. Clicking "I ACCEPT" constitutes not only your acceptance of these terms and conditions but also the acceptance of terms and conditions by any third parties for whom you purchase the GolfVisions Player's Pass.
1. GolfVisions Player’s Pass certificate booklet, membership card, vouchers and benefits are non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be sold or exchanged for other goods and services.
2. Membership benefits and vouchers are valid for the 2023 golf season (approximately 3/15/23 - 11/15/23 weather permitting; season start and end dates will vary slightly by course).
3. Limit one (1) GolfVisions Player’s Pass membership per person per golf season.
4. Original membership card/booklet/voucher(s) and matching photo ID must be presented at time of redemption; photos, copies or reproductions will NOT be honored.
5. Abuse of the GolfVisions Player’s Pass program (including, but not limited to, transferring and/or trading vouchers with another passholder or non-passholder, presenting copies of vouchers, booking more than two consecutive tee times, etc.) will result in immediate termination of membership privileges and render all GolfVisions Player’s Pass benefits null and void.
6. Prices and benefits offered to passholders are subject to change during the membership season, with or without prior notice to passholders.
7. All vouchers (e.g., free rounds, greens fees, discounts, etc.) and benefits are available only to passholders with valid memberships.
8. While not anticipated, GolfVisions reserves the right to remove participating courses from the program. If this occurs, GolfVisions will offer alternative(s) deemed comparable by GolfVisions.
9. GolfVisions Player’s Pass vouchers and rates are not valid for groups larger than 8, course events, tournaments, or league/permanent tee time/outing play.
10. Player’s Pass holders may play together, but may not book more than two consecutive tee times when using complimentary vouchers or preferred rates.
11. The GolfVisions Player’s Pass booklet carries a cash value. As such, GolfVisions is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen GolfVisions Player’s Pass booklets/vouchers and will not provide replacements.
|I don't accept||I ACCEPT|