GolfVisions offers a number of consulting services, from long-term advisory to short-term analysis and review, including:
- Management consulting: intensive facility analysis/review/recommendations on a defined longer-term basis including hands-on support in up to three areas targeted by the client. This represents a Customized Solution.
- Facility performance analysis/review and recommendations.
- Golf system (multi-facility) analysis/review and recommendations.
- Acquisition analysis.
- Maintenance analysis and evaluation.
- Market feasibility/risk assessment studies.
Our clients have included private owners, municipal and government agencies, developers and investors. Principal consultant Tim Miles, Sr., president/CEO of GolfVisions, has been in the golf industry for more than 45 years. He has been sought after for his knowledge and expertise in the assessment and turnaround of underperforming golf properties across the United States, as well as for the performance of market and feasibility analysis for facilities under development/consideration.